Saturday, November 11, 2006

"Well how do you use minimalistic tools and kick a-- with them?"

For students, it's a brave new world of filmmaking - Pittsburgh...
"You see the connections between YouTube and the birth of the ... know about video through her (Foley's) classes," says student Caleb Foss, of Mt. Lebanon. ..


After today's class, I wanted to view more of Caleb's video work and so, to get to his you tube page, I Googled his name.

I was curious to see if his You Tube videos would appear in the search results. I typed in caleb foss + You Tube. None of Caleb's You Tube videos appeared in the results,
however I was pleased to find a link to an October 18th article in The Pittsburgh Tribune Review, in which he is quoted and in which he discusses The Mattress Factory and many of the ideas which we've been working with. That was a long sentence, but what nice serendipity. Take a minute to read the article click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home